About the IWLA – Canadian Council
International Warehouse Logistics Association
IWLA is the unified voice of the value-added warehousing and logistics
industry, representing third-party logistics and warehousing service providers.
Our 500+ member companies provide timely and cost-effective third party
logistics solutions for their customers.
IWLA's 3rd party logistics members are committed to warehousing and protecting
the free flow of products across international borders. IWLA helps our
3PL members grow profits. How? We reduce our members’ costs and increase
their resources through programs, products and services that are exclusive
to IWLA membership.
The Canadian Council or “IWLA-Canada” is the voice for IWLA in Canada.
Its structure and governance consists of a seven-member executive and an Executive
Director. Two members of this executive sit on the full IWLA Board.
- 2013 golf tournament – Richmond Hill Golf Club, Friday, June 14, 2013
- Fall Conference – Paramount Conference Centre, Vaughan, Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - WATCH THIS SPACE FOR DETAILS!
- 2013 Spring Conference – April 16, 2013, Toronto - Theme: "NEW ENVIRONMENTS - NEW RESPONSES - Taking the Risk out of Your Business"
Overview and presentations
- 2013 Convention & Expo – March 10-12, 2013, Orlando, Florida - Theme: "Grow Your Own Way"
- IWLA Food Security Council – Conference call, December 18, 2012
- 2012 Holiday Get-together – December 12, 2012
- 2012 Fall Conference – October 24, 2012
- Theme: "It's About Your People" –
March 23-25, 2014, Phoenix, Arizona
- Cargo Logistics Canada Tradeshow –
January 29 & 30, 2014, Vancouver, BC